- Leftover roasted turkey
- Hearty bread sliced, I used Focaccia
- Cranberry sauce
- Havarti Cheese (or any cheese you prefer)
- Layer the turkey on the bread.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the turkey.
- Top with cheese.
- Put second layer of bread on top.
- Place in toaster oven to toast the bread and melt the cheese.
You can also add thin sliced onions or mayonnaise to the sandwich if you like.
When you have assembled the sandwich put it in the toaster oven till the cheese is melted. You can also spread a little butter on the outside of the bread and pan grill it on each side until the cheese melts.