trays of pretty little individual desserts.....just enough!
This cheese cake is so simple to make,
and the only last minute fuss is the garnish.
- 1-8 oz brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 500 ml whipping cream, whipped stiff
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat will until very smooth.
- Whip cream until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
- Fold in the candy cane pieces.
- Fill glass ware with cheese cake mixture. Cover each serving with a good quality wrap. I then place mine into a box with some tissue to protect the glass. Carefully wrap the whole box with a large freezer bag. You do not want your dessert coming out tasting like it has been in the freezer!
- To serve, remove from freezer, garnish and serve immediately.
Garnish with extra candy chips, whipping cream or shaved chocolate.
Serves 12. **for optimal flavour and texture keep in freezer for only10-14 days**
Today Lovella and Anneliese will be featured on
Global BCTV noon news.
They will be demonstrating Marg's
Hazelnut Roll which is a recipe in our cookbook.
We are also celebrating the sale of over
20,000 books sold.
Everyone who posts a comment here today (Saturday)
up until midnight will be eligible to win a copy
of our cookbook.
It will be drawn by automatic number generator,
and the winner will be announced on Monday Nov 28, 2011.
Please add your email address to your comment.