- 1 hot roasted chicken
- 6 tomato basil or spinach tortilla wraps
- ranch dressing
- lettuce or spinach leaves
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 fire roasted red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 oz / 100 ml sundried tomatoes packed in oil, patted dry and chopped
- Warm tortillas, while you shred the chicken.
- Spread center of each tortilla with dressing and lettuce or spinach.
- Top with chicken, avocado, tomatoes and roasted pepper slices.
- Fold in two sides and roll up, starting at unfolded side. Cut in half.