Some like them dipped in ketchup but when I made them for our children they preferred to dip them in pancake syrup.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, moistened and seasoned
- 2 eggs
- Whisk together flour and baking powder.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix.
- Stir in beaten eggs and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls and deep fry until golden and crispy which takes a few minutes. To check if they are done insert a toothpick in the center of a puff and if it comes clean, the puffs are done.
- Serves 4