- 6-8 chicken breast cut into 4 strips
- 1/2 cup flour
- oil for browning
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Dredge the chicken flour and brown on all sides.
- Place into a casserole dish.
- Add all the sauce ingredients and de-glaze the pan.
- Pour over chicken and bake for an hour at 350, covered.
- Pour sauce over your favorite rice, and serve with a mound of stir fried veggies.
EDITORIAL NOTE BY LOVELLA
Today is the last day to enter the draw for our cookbook which will be coming out June 2011. The comments on the post Herald Press Comes Knocking will close after today and then the comments will be thrown in a teapot for a random draw. Winner will be announced Monday morning.