1 1/2 c sugar
1 c butter, room temperature
1/2 c whipping cream
1/2 c sour cream
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup milk
½ cup baking cocoa
- Prepare a tube or bundt pan for the whole recipe. For a small 9X9 pan, use half the recipe.
- Mix sugar and butter well, beating in the eggs, then the whip cream and sour cream.
- Mix dry ingredients, then add to batter alternately with milk, until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into greased pan.
- Mix the rest of the batter with cocoa and pour on top. You can just leave it or run through it with a knife (once around the circle in a tube pan).
- Bake tube pan at 350 F about 55 - 60 min. Small recipe about 35 – 40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in tube pan for 10 minutes before removing. Dust with icing sugar when cool.