- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1 c butter, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c whipping cream
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup baking cocoa
- Prepare a tube or Bundt pan for the whole recipe. For a small 9X9 pan, use half the recipe.
- Mix sugar and butter well, beating in the eggs, then the whip cream and sour cream.
- Mix dry ingredients, then add to batter alternately with milk, until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into greased pan.
- Mix the rest of the batter with cocoa and pour on top. You can just leave it or run through it with a knife (once around the circle in a tube pan).
- Bake tube pan at 350 F about 55 - 60 min. Small recipe about 35 – 40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in tube pan for 10 minutes before removing. Dust with icing sugar when cool.