Pineapple Zucchini Loaf
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional...or substitute chocolate chips)
- Whisk eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, nuts and raisins.
- Mix dry ingredients together with wet ingredients...and stir until moistened.
- Pour into two large, greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour.
*or grease 8 mini-loaf pans and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
I challenge you to try to keep up with your zucchini plant!