Gelatin is, more often than not, thought to be just a fun food for kids, but we may need a little reminder that it's also a source of protein and good for our bones, muscles and skin. My sister, Monika, makes the best finger friendly jello I've ever had and when I asked her the secret, she basically told me it's four, four and four. Try this recipe and enjoy the feeling of being a kid again soon.
- 4 small (3 oz) pkgs Jello - 4 colors if you like
- 4 pouches (1 box) Knox Gelatine (unflavored)
- 4 cups boiling water
Method for Rainbow Finger Jello:
- Mix 1 packet of gelatine with 1 package of Jello well.
- Add 1 cup boiling water, stirring until well dissolved.
- Pour into small (not larger than 8X8) glass pan.
- Refrigerate until set, then repeat with the next layers.