"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.'"
- 8 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 6 cups of marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- melt 5 cups of marshmallow (save 1 cup for later), chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup in the microwave or on low heat., stirring occasionally, till all smooth.
- stir in vanilla
- grease a 9x13 pan.
- pour cereal into a large bowl
- pour in marshmallow mixture, stir until evenly coated
- stir in remaining marshmallows
- press evenly into the pan, pressing down the mixture with wet hands*
- cool until firm, cut into the size that works best for you. It suggests 24 squares, but for this crowd it was 12!
*note* when you work with a sticky mixture like melted marshmallows, the best thing to use is a wet spoon or hands, it works much better than if your hands were greased.