Salads and veggies make it to our plates almost daily, but there are times we just want to eat pure comfort food. Poutine really hits the spot! Crispy fries, BBQ pulled pork, cheese curds. You might ask how much of each ingredient. That's up to you! How many are you serving? How much do you want to eat? Poutine is like making nachos, you just make enough!
- French Fries, enough for as many people are eating
- BBQ pulled pork (here's one recipe)
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cheese Curds
- Lay fries on baking sheet and bake according to instructions on package. Make sure you bake them long enough to be crispy. You don't want soggy fries.
- While fries are baking, heat BBQ Pulled Pork.
- When fries are done either transfer to a meat platter (oven proof) or leave on baking sheet.
- Top fries with layers of pulled pork, grated cheese and cheese curds. Creating a pile of cheese meaty goodness.
- Put assembled poutine back into a 400º F oven until cheese melts. Watch it, as you just want the cheese to become soft and warm.