This is a quick way to add a salad to any summer time meal.
- 1 long English cucumber, sliced thin
A mandolin works really well for this but you can also just use a sharp kitchen knife.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped fine
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Pour over sliced cucumbers. Serve immediately.