On New Years eve we enjoyed a long leisurely dinner allowing each course to settle and give time to visit while the next course finished.
I served this simple salad after the soup course.
It is simple dressing prepared in the blender early in the day with just a touch of tang and creaminess to satisfy.
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonaisse
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 6 cloves roasted garlic (slice top of garlic bulb and drizzle with olive oil, wrap in foil and bake)
- enough milk to make a pourable consistency
- Place all ingredients in blender jar and pulse until creamy and smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator for several days.