I love stir frys and they are so simple to prepare. If you don't have time to cut up the vegetables you can purchase them ready cut in a package. Hubby bbq'd the pork chops while I got the rest of the ingredients together. We enjoyed this meal and Kaila was happy there were leftovers for her lunch the following day!
- 2 pork chops, cooked and cut in thin slices
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, your choice of veggies, cut as preferred if you are cutting up your own. I used a package with ready cut stir fry veggies.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok with a tablespoon of cooking oil, on medium high heat.
- Add vegetables, salt, and pepper and stirfry for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked and sliced pork and stirfry another 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in sauce mixture and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over noodles.
- Served 4 good appetites.