It's a wonderful treat anytime..just add a slice of cheese and a cup of coffee and you will be reaching for that second piece!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pear sauce ( same as applesauce but used pears instead of apples)
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl mix the dry ingredients and mix into the creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in the pear sauce. Pour into a greased 8" x 4" loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour in preheated oven at 350º or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.