- 2-3 pound pork loin roast
- 1 can root beer
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- Place pork roast in slow cooker.
- Pour can of root beer over the meat.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Drain juices.
- Shred pork and return to slow cooker.
- Stir in heated barbecue sauce and keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve.
It doesn't get any easier than that! One can add sliced onions when cooking the pork...or make the barbecue sauce from scratch...or serve on homemade buns to make it even better...but it's good as is...plain and simple.