Filling for one 9" pie you will need:
- 3 cups highbush cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- Mix together until well combined.
- Spoon into your unbaked pie crust, cover with a top crust, trim off excess and crimp the edges.
- Brush top with milk, sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Cut vents for steam to escape while baking.
- Bake at 425º for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 375º and bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer.
- Serve warm with ice cream..if you are feeling generous share the pie with friends.