- 1 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1 1/4 c buttermilk
- 1 egg, beaten with fork
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Combine oats and buttermilk in small bowl. Add beaten egg and oil. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients, stirring to blend well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, stirring until just moistened, then fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 F 25 - 30 min. Yield: 12 large or 18 medium.