I'm sure we have all enjoyed fresh blueberries in our salads, but what about in the dressing?
Once again, take a salad bowl, prepare your ingredients and pour the dressing over.
Blueberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the ingredients, except for the olive oil, in a food processor. Puree on high speed until thoroughly combined. I used my hand blender.
- Add the olive oil slowly while the processor is still running. Makes approximately 1.5 cups of dressing.
- a bowl full of romaine salad mix
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or use any other fresh fruit
Toss ingredients into a medium size bowl and add the blueberry dressing. It's wonderful.