- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- chopped tomato
- shredded lettuce
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- olives, guacamole, chopped onions, etc.
- individual lunch-sized bags of nacho chips or corn chips
- Brown and drain ground beef...add taco seasoning and prepare according to directions on package.
- Prepare and arrange all toppings on a tray...next to the hot meat sauce.
- To serve...crush an individual bag of nacho chips slightly...then open the bag by slicing along the side. Start adding toppings as desired...beginning with the meat, and adding whatever you desire on your taco salad. Stir up your taco salad with a disposable fork...then eat it right out of the bag!
We had such fun with this on the weekend...that I just had to share the idea with you. Oh yes, and the best part is...NO dishes!