This is a square you will want to add to your Christmas tray. They taste similar to an Eatmore bar. Thank you to niece Cheryl for this recipe. It's been in my Christmas collection for years.
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Pour honey into a microwave safe bowl and add chocolate chips. Place in microwave and stir occasionally until chocolate chips have melted and the mixture is smooth and hot.
- Add peanut butter and stir until well blended. Stir in peanuts.
- Pour into parchment lined pan, approx 11" x 13" size.
- Allow to cool on counter then place in fridge until hardened.
- Cut into desired size pieces and store in a covered container in a cool place. I place sheets of waxed paper between layers of bars.