- 1 quart frozen blueberries
- 1 quart frozen apple slices
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump frozen fruit in a prepared (greased) 9 x 13 or larger baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle oats evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over the top of the oatmeal.
- Drizzle melted butter over the top as evenly as possible.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.