Beautiful colourful ingredients deserve a large platter. Look for a large platter with deep sides and then simply layer your salad greens and vegetables and garnish the top with beautiful fruit.
- salad greens Romaine lettuce, Butter lettuce, Baby Spinach, Raddichio
- red onion rings
- sliced cucumber
- sliced avocado
- sliced strawberries
- diced papaya
- 3 tablespoons papaya seeds scooped out with a large spoon along with a large scoop of papaya (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 inch thick round slice of red onion
- fresh cut garden chives (a bunch about the thickness of a stalk of celery)
- 1/3 cup liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until papaya seeds are finely ground. Store in refrigerator until serving time. Drizzle half of dressing over the salad and place the remaining dressing in a serving bowl on the table.