My sister Vera has been making these pancakes for years. They are always a welcome breakfast treat!
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed for one minute.
- Stop and scrap down the sides of the blender.
- Continue blending until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour onto hot griddle or pan that is lightly greased.
- Flip when browned on one side and continue cooking until cooked through.
- Serve any way you like with syrup or powdered sugar.
This recipe serves 4 people.
*You can also add one ripe banana to the ingredients in the blender for Banana Cottage Cheese Pancakes.
*If you don’t have a blender just mix with a hand held mixer or by hand.