- 10 -12 pieces of chicken
- salt, pepper, garlic powder (or seasoning salt)
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Season chicken pieces with salt, pepper and garlic powder or preferred seasoning salt.
- Bake on foil lined cookie sheet at 375 F for 40 minutes
- In a small pot, bring orange juice, butter and ginger to boil. Spoon over chicken and bake another 20 minutes.
Add one Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate per cup of water to rice. Add 2-3 Tbsp of raisins just before rice is done.