1lb pork tenderloin
salt, pepper to taste
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup white cooking wine
3/4 cup chicken stock
1/3 cup sour cream
a good shake of paprika OR
a sprinkle of finely chopped rosemary
This collage takes you through the method:
- Slice pork at a slight angle, 1/4 - 1/2 inch slices (even easier if still slightly frozen)
- Pound with meat hammer (smooth side for smooth look) and season
- Heat oil in skillet over med-high heat and add half of the paillards, cooking both sides until nicely browned. Set aside on plate and continue with the rest, adding to plate when done.
- Add cooking wine to skillet and deglaze the pan, scraping brown bits with wooden spoon, about 1 minute, then add broth, reduce heat and simmer a few minutes.
- Gradually stir in the sour cream and pork paillards
- Season with paprika or rosemary, turning paillards to coat with sauce.
- Serve with your favorite pasta