- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 pkg chili seasoning, such as Club House
- 1 can Heinz style chili beans (pinto and red kidney)
- 1 can tomatoes ( I use Aylmer Accents for chili)
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and brown both sides in large frying pan.
- Add onion and celery. Cook, stirring a few minutes, then add peppers and cook another few minutes.
- Add chili seasoning, stirring to coat and then add tomatoes and beans.
- Simmer for about 1/2 hour. Serve with toppings such as sour cream and grated cheese. Good with cornbread and a mixed green salad.