- pork tenderloin (approx. 1/2 lb/person)
- white wine (cooking wine if you prefer)
- balsamic vinaigrette
- olive oil
- few sprigs fresh rosemary
- garlic powder, salt, pepper
- potatoes and any other veggies to roast
- Quarter unpeeled potatoes. Place in well greased or foil lined baking dish. Drizzle/sprinkle with olive oil, garlic salt, salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss. Bake at 400º F for 45 minutes or until done. You can mix in chopped carrots and cook the vegetables for 5-10 minutes before roasting, to cut down on time. You can put frozen beans alongside the potatoes, mixed with olive oil and crushed fresh garlic.
- Fifteen minutes before veggies are done, slice pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices. Heat a pan with 1/4 cup white wine.
- Add meat. Sprinkle with leaves of 3 sprigs of rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook at medium - high heat, turning once, until done (about 10 min).
- Optional: drizzle with olive oil while cooking or balsamic vinegar near the end of cooking.
- Serve with roasted vegetables and a salad.