W - wonderful flavor
O - omit gluten and lactose
W - winning chewy texture
I LOVE these cookies. Even my husband who is not a cookie lover reached for the second one!
- 1 cup Julie's flour mix + 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- Put softened butter, sugars, cream cheese in bowl of mixer and beat until fluffy, Add egg and beat well.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix into butter mixture.
- Add raisins and peanuts
- Chill for a few minutes - can keep in fridge for a day or two but will then need to be warmed to room temperature to soften again.
- Drop by teaspoon into parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 11 minutes.
- Remove from pan onto wire rack and cool
- These cookies keep well .