- 4 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 apples, slivered
- Quarter and slice apples, as thin as you can.
- Beat eggs, then add milk salt and flour, beating until smooth.
- Heat (med size) non stick pan and lightly grease with butter for first pancake and then every other, if needed.
- Batter should not be too thick, but still coat pan nicely - add a little more milk, if needed. Pour a small ladle full of batter into pan while lifting the pan and tilting it in a circular motion, until the pan is covered with batter. Spread with thinly sliced apple slices and cover with another layer of the batter. tilting pan in a revolving motion.
- Cook at med or just below med heat until batter looks dry on top and edges lift easily with plastic lifter. Flip carefully, but quickly. This recipe makes about ten 8-inch pancakes.
- Sprinkle pancakes with cinnamon sugar. (mix 1 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
I had some leftover Schmoo sauce from Charlotte’s Schmoo Torte I had made earlier and drizzled some of that on the pancakes. I won’t tell you haw many I had!