It is 'addictive' just like she said! Share with others and consume in small amounts (if you can)..it's all good:)
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- I tsp baking soda
- 1- 175 g bag of popcorn twists.
- Pour popcorn twists into a large roaster pan and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring to boil the butter, sugar and syrup. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add baking soda, this will foam up and the mixture will thicken. Allow the foam to cook down slightly and remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn twists and stir until well mixed.
- Bake in 225º oven for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour on a large pan to cool.
- When cool break apart and store in a covered container.