- 1-1/2 pounds of small red potatoes
- 4 eggs hard boiled
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/2 small white onion diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 handful chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil unpeeled potatoes in salted water until fork tender, drain and chop into bite sized pieces and add into large bowl.
- Shell and dice the eggs and add to the potatoes.
- Add the diced celery and onion to the bowl.
- While the potatoes and eggs are still hot add the mayonnaise and mustard and mix well.
- Mix in the parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Because you cook the potatoes in salted water you might not need too much extra salt for the finished product. I added a 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper to start and then tasted to see if it needed more.