What could be simpler than cooking the whole meal in one pan? One parchment lined sheet pan (think easy clean-up!) serves up a delicious dinner of balsamic glazed chicken breasts along with roasted potatoes and green beans.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh green beans, ends snipped *
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, honey, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, garlic and seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts in bowl; add half of the olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Layer potatoes on baking sheet; drizzle with remaining olive oil glaze. Place marinated chicken breasts on top.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and add green beans, stirring to coat with glaze. Cook for another 10 minutes, or until chicken breasts are cooked through (internal temperature 165 degrees) and potatoes are tender.