- 1/2 cup sherry (cooking sherry is fine)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Montreal steak spice
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Shake together.
- Put 1 or 2 flank steaks in a large zip lock bag and pour marinade into bag. Seal and marinate in fridge 6-12 hours.
- BBQ until done to your likeness. Some like it rare and others like it well done. Bast as it BBQ's with the marinade.
Once you have tried this it will become a much requested summer BBQ favorite. This recipe was given to me by my friend Bev. A cook extraordinaire!
Tonight I will serve this with . .
SMASH POTATOES (see recipe on this blog)
Layered green salad
Fresh Strawberry Pie
It's Canada Day tomorrow and we are celebrating tonight with family. What a privilege we have to live in this great country. God has blessed us with much. Lets not forget to thank Him tomorrow.