Here is a creamy dip for the bounty of fresh summer fruit we enjoy in Canada.
Sometimes fresh fruit is the best dessert after a heavy meal and this dip makes it extra special.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or flavouring of choice
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat well.
- Add sour cream and vanilla if desired and beat until well blended
- Spoon into a small bowl.
- Arrange fresh fruit around the dip on your prettiest platter. You can use a variety of fruit or just one kind and serve.