Look at this ooey, gooey cheese stretching, just trying to reach your mouth.
This is a good make ahead dish that you just pop into the oven before your guest arrive. It can even be made a day or two in advance to save on time . My friend Frieda makes this tasty dip, and it would be a perfect dip to serve New Year's Eve. I hope she makes it again. Oh I can just taste that cheesey goodness, irresistible.
- 1-8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 tin, flakes of chicken drained
- Franks hot sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Tex Mex cheese/or cheese of choice
- Cream the cream cheese til smooth and add chicken.
- Spread that into your 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Put a thin layer of prepared Ranch Dressing.
- Sprinkle Franks hot sauce over the ranch dressing according to taste, gently swirl that into the dressing.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Put in a 350 oven til the cheese bubbles and dip is hot about 15 minutes.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.