When I ask our little grandson what he would like me to bake
I can almost guess along with a smile that it will be "Wemon Woaf."
Double the recipe to send some home with your little guests
or to stick in the freezer.
If he's here when they come out of the oven
he likes to paint on the glaze.
- 1 lemon supreme boxed cake mix
- 1 99gr package jello instant lemon pudding powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- Put all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and beat together for 3 minutes.
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans, and bake @ 350º for 45-50 minutes. To test insert a tooth pick and if it comes out clean it is done.
- Let rest in pans for 5 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack. Glaze immediately.
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Stir together until smooth, and paint top of loaves allowing the glaze to run down the edges.