- 4 slices of bread of your choice lightly toasted
- Ranch Dressing to taste
- 4 thin slices of red onion
- 2 Peperoncini thinly sliced
- 2-4 scrambled eggs
- 4 slices Provolone cheese thinly sliced
- 8 slices tomato, thinly sliced
- Spread ranch dressing on the lightly toasted bread.
- Layer the thinly sliced onion, peperoncini, scrambled egg, provolone, and tomatoes on the bread. Place under broiler keeping a close eye on it till the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle a little dried basil on top before serving.
You can also use a toaster oven to melt the cheese.