While the patties are on the BBQ set out the condiments, slice up tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, pickles and buns. Open your families favorite bag of chips or serve with fresh corn on the cob or watermelon.
Ingredients: (yields 8-10 patties)
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup grate onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumb
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and using your hands mix together well.
- Cut squares of parchment paper.
- Form patties by taking an apple sized piece of meat, roll it into a ball and flatten it.
- Continue until all the meat is used. You can BBQ now or go to next step.
- Place stacks of patties in a zip lock freezer bag, seal and freeze.