Ham and Egg Cups
- 12 slices of deli ham
- 12 eggs
- grated cheese
- chopped basil
- Spray muffin tins with Pam.
- Line each cup with a slice of deli ham (I asked that they not be sliced too thin...and had rather hefty slices this time).
- Break an egg gently into each ham cup. Season with salt and pepper...sprinkle with chopped basil (or chives or your herb of choice).
- Bake at 350' F for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven...and top each egg with grated cheese (cheddar or parmesan), and bake for 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately.
Serve with toast, or crescent rolls; add a hash-brown casserole and a fruit salad and call it brunch.
This Sunday I am far away from my kitchen and enjoying someone else's cooking!