- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (turkey, smoked salmon, sausage or bacon)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper (or green, yellow, orange...are you getting the picture?)
- 1 cup chopped frozen broccoli, thawed (or fresh cooked and drained, or asparagus, or leftover corn....etc.)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan (goat cheese, leftovers from a party tray...etc.)
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 400F.
Spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle the chicken, onion, peppers, cheese and broccoli in baking dish. In a separate bowl mix the rest and beat until smooth. pour over the chicken mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand five to ten minutes before slicing and serving.