- 1 or 2 yam, peeled and cubed
- 8 medium to large potatoes, cubed (unpeeled)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (works with a little less too)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- (optional is garlic powder or salt to taste)
- freshly grated black pepper and sea salt to taste
Toss together and make sure that the potatoes are covered well with the oil.
Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
If you have never tried yam, come on be adventurous. You'll never go back to plain roasted potatoes!!!! Serve with bbqd steak or chicken. This recipe can be increased very easily and it seems that it never seems to be enough. Everyone who has tried them really enjoys them.